At St Michael’s Prep School, we understand how difficult it can be to tie in school hours with work, so we are delighted to offer our families a Breakfast Club and After School Care Club.
The clubs are run by qualified and experienced members of St Michael’s Prep staff and your children are looked after in a safe and secure environment where they are able to socialise with friends and share in a wide variety of activities, exploring, creating and discussing.
- Breakfast Club:
- £6.00 including breakfast (pre-booked)
- £7.50 including breakfast (if one-off/on the day)
- After School Care Club:
- £6.00 per hour + £2.50 for high tea (pre-booked)
- £7.50 per hour + £2.50 for high tea (if one-off/on the day)
- £10.00 late collection fee for every 15 minutes, from 7pm
If you are interested in the Breakfast Club or After School Care at The Hive, please contact Nicola Smith, the School Office or email firstname.lastname@example.org.